Duties of a Toastmaster
- Keith will arrange a pre-visit a few weeks before the wedding to discuss everything that you want to make your day special, including details of parents, bridesmaids and best man, the agreed time of service, your arrival and the wedding breakfast, plus any other details you specially request. Keith has a gentle, professional manner and the experience to put your mind at ease, linking everything together from the moment you arrive through to the end of the wedding breakfast.
- Keith's many years of experience will enable him to provide assistance with the speeches if required.
- He will fully liaise with the wedding reception co-ordinators, caterers and/or banqueting manager.
- If a church wedding, he will receive and greet guests as they arrive at the reception venue. The bride and groom will be received at the reception venue.
- If a civil wedding Keith will receive the bride and groom and all guests as they leave the marriage room after the ceremony.
- He will assist the photographer in assembling the bridal party and guests as required.
- He will organise the bridal party receiving line prior to the wedding breakfast. He will announce the guests to the receiving line as they take their seats.
- He will first seat the top table guests and following on to process the bride and groom to their places at the top table. He will announce grace [Keith will say Grace if you so wish].
- Keith will arrange "the cutting of the cake".
- He will announce the speeches and assist with gifts and presentations from the bride and groom.
- At the close of the wedding breakfast Keith will process the bride and groom from the room as required.
"I promise that I will make your day special"
One of the Midlands most professional Toastmasters